sábado, 21 de novembro de 2009

Baby Can I Hold You

Tracy Chapman
Composição: Tracy Chapman

Sorry!

Is all that you can't say?

Years gone by and still

Words don't come easily

Like sorry

Like sorry



Forgive me!

Is all that you can't say?

Years gone by and still

Words don't come easily

Like forgive me

Forgive me



But you can say, baby...

Baby, can I hold you tonight?

Maybe if I'd told you the right words

At the right time

You'd be mine



I love you

Is all that you can't say?

Years gone by and still

Words don't come easily

Like I love you

I love you



But you can say, baby...

Baby, can I hold you tonight?

Maybe if I'd told you the right words

At the right time

You'd be mine



Baby, can I hold you tonight?

Maybe if I'd told you the right words

At the right time

You'd be mine...


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Muito obrigada por sua visita volte sempre!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Print Friendly and PDF