sábado, 21 de novembro de 2009

How Do You Do!

Roxette
Composição: Per Gessle


I see you comb your hair

And gimme that grin

It's making me spin now, spinnin' within

Before I melt like snow

I say "hello, how do you do?"

I love the way you undress now, baby, begin

Do you caress, honey, my heart's in a mess

I love your blue-eyed voice

Like tiny Tim shines thru

How do you do ?



Well, here we are

Crackin' jokes in the corner of our mouths

And I feel like I'm laughing in a dream

If I was young

I could wait outside your school

Cos your face is like the cover of a magazine

Magazine



(Refrao)

How do you do, do you do

The things that you do ?

No one I know could ever keep up with you

How do you do ?

Did it ever make sense to you

To say "Bye, bye, bye" ?



I see you in that chair with perfect skin

Well, how have you been, baby, livin' in sin ?

Hey, I gotta know

Did you say "hello, how do you do ?"

How do you do ?



Well, here we are

Spending time in the louder part of town

And It feels like everything's surreal

When I get old I will wait outside your house

Cos your hands have got the power meant to heal



(repete refrao)



Well, here we are cracking jokes

How do you do ?

Well, here we are spending time



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Muito obrigada por sua visita volte sempre!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Print Friendly and PDF